Sunday, June 23, 2019

A Western Grocery Bag

Yesterday started off gloomy grey but it improved to sunshine and warmth. The high got to 21C. This morning is warm at 15C and there are clouds in the sky.

Lifestyle

We didn't do much yesterday. It was a quiet day where the Spousal Unit went out to check on his plants. He reported more seeds (beans, carrots, and beets) are coming up. 
We are going to do the front porch area this coming month. I need to make a list and get it ordered so we can pick it up. With both of us working, it should take us a day to redo. 

Health

I ate well yesterday and within my points. My weight is going down so I hope to be near where I was when I last went to WW in May. My knee hurts off and on and I continue to stretch it and walk the stairs to help strengthen it. Lots depends on the weather as usual. 

Sewing

I hauled out the fabric to make another grocery bag. It had talked to me when putting it on the shelf. 
I got it cut out, the handles interfaced, folded and sewn in no time flat. I reached for the craft interfacing on the bottom shelf and there was none. I thought for a minute and reached up and grabbed some batting. This bag will be quilted. 
When done, I will have sewn 5.9 meters of fabric in June. A good month for me.

Knitting

I worked on the Hudson Bay sweater and got the body finished. The first sleeve is about half done. I'm quite liking the pattern and hope it fits the doll well. If it does, I will be making another one. 

Today

I'm off to the city with Daughter-in-law and want to get a couple of peg boards for the sewing room. Groceries and a stop or two at garden centers. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment