Monday, June 24, 2019

Another Beautiful Day

Though windy, yesterday was a sunny, warm day. The temperature got to 24C which was lovely. Today is going to be warm and sunny. 

Lifestyle

Daughter-in-law, grandson, and I went to the city yesterday morning. It was a fast trip and we were home by 12:30. After unloading the car and having lunch, I rested. I'm not sleeping well at night as the house gets too warm. We had a lovely BBQ dinner at family's house to celebrate a late Father's Day. In all, it was a great day. 

Health

I ate a bit more than usual yesterday but my weight is coming off slowly. I'm pleased with being back on track and eating healthy. 

Sewing

I did not go into the sewing room yesterday. I wasn't in the mood so would have made mistakes. It didn't stop me from thinking of the cowboy boot fabric while I was resting. I'd love to pair the flower fabric with it but there isn't enough of it. 
While shopping, I did get two peg boards from Ikea. One is for embroidery hoops and the other is for items near the ironing board. I will get a third one when I set up the desk area. 

Knitting

I did knit yesterday and have the first sleeve done and am ready to knit the second one today. No pictures yet as there is so many yarn ends that it looks like a mess. It should be done in a couple of days. 

Today

I need to do some housework and then sew. I want a good night's sleep so we can go out and explore tomorrow. It is time to do something rather than be at home.
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment