Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June's Test Pattern Completed With Modifications

Yesterday was another lovely day with sunshine. The wind kept it feeling a bit cooler than it was which was nice. Today is to be warmer with cloud coverage. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday the Spousal Unit weeded more the ditch. The grass is long and heavy but the new weed eater is doing a great job. We adjusted the lawn mower yesterday and the Spousal Unit found he was running it as a mulcher in the bagger mode. The lawn was drier and everything worked well. 
I am trying to keep the upstairs tidy and cleaned the bathroom. It is easy to keep clean now that I've finished all the scrubbing. 
Last evening we took grandson to his soccer practice. The bugs were happy to see us. On the way home, we treated grandson to an ice cream cone. 

Health

As I've been feeling much better, I have started back on my diet. I will introduce some of the foods I was eating back over the next week. I will attend WW next week as this week is getting back to it week.
I've started doing more stretching to ease the tense muscles in my back due to my knee being sore. It is helping some.

Sewing

I finished the test pattern skirt.
I removed the waistband and left front piece. I had to unpick the hem and remove a bunch of serger thread. I made the front piece a bit wider (and will make it wider the next time) and sewed it back on. I put on the waistband and then finished it. About 90 minutes to do all that. 
I will make this again and will make the left front piece even wider. It is a cute skirt and would look great with a top and sweater. 

Knitting

No knitting last night as we were out. I am going to set up my next sweater today as I need to get it done. The one I am working on will be knit on also. I need to get it finished by the end of the month. 

Today

I will do some tidying up and some sewing. If there is time, I'd love to put away more fabric. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment