Thursday, June 20, 2019

Back On Track

Yesterday was a gorgeous day -- sunny with a high of 27C. In the late afternoon, a black cloud showed up and slowly passed over with no moisture. This morning it is 11C with very little dew. It may be raining tonight. 

Lifestyle

Elliott decided to have a nap with the Spousal Unit. When I looked, he had his paws folded up. 
He is such a crazy cat. 
Yesterday morning I did a bit of clean up and then had the day to myself. It is nice to have the upstairs clean and tidy. 
The Spousal Unit went out and weed eated the rest of the ditch. Just the hedge left to weed and the yard is tidy. I will get at it after the rain storm. 
We sat outside on the deck going over, once again, about what to do with the deck. We are in agreement that we want white metal railing. But the boards still giving us thoughts. Do we remove all the deck boards and replace them with a composite? Or do we sheet the deck and put down a vinyl such as DuraDeck? We continue to talk about it but will need to act. 

Health

With my issues resolved, I tracked my food yesterday. It was good to be back on the wagon eating healthy and having portion control. I will now set my goals for July. 

Sewing

As I had a couple of extra hours to sew, I worked on the napkins. I was able to start the last one when I stopped for the day. It will take about 45 minutes to finish the last one. 
Next up will be a grocery bag and a doll's coat and hat. 
The Spousal Unit picked out his shirting fabric as I will make him a shirt in July. I need to pick out a pattern or two for the dolls. 

Knitting

I worked on the doll's sweater last night and am over half way done the first sleeve. I'll keep plugging away at it but I need to knit another sweater also. I will be starting it tonight. 

Today

This morning is grocery shopping and the library. This afternoon is finishing the napkins and putting away fabric. I want to get ready to purchase a desk for the sewing room and that area is full of fabric in tubs. 
Until the next time...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment