Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Snoop Shopping

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day. The high got to 19C and this morning it was 8C when I got up. We are to have showers today and a bit cooler.

Lifestyle

Yesterday was bathroom day. I scrubbed it down really well and it took about 1 1/2 hours to do. I did take a break part way through to go out and clean the lawn mower with the Spousal Unit. About 2/3rds the way through, I hit my leg against the vanity and it hurt like crazy. It didn't stop hurting until last night. 
The lawn is growing very fast right now. The Spousal Unit has been removing dandelions from it. He mowed it yesterday late afternoon and after dinner. It seems as if we need to mow it every 3-4 days at the moment. If it goes longer than that, it is very hard to mow. 

Health

I am going to do a sugar fast for the next few days. I need to get back on track to eating healthy. I am thinking the sugar I've been eating has made me feel tired rather than the work I've been doing. I need to get back on track. 

Sewing

After lunch, the Spousal Unit and I headed out to the fabric store. I was snoop shopping and got Daughter some fabric for western shirts. 


She can't get most of the fabric I see on the west coast. While snooping, I came across this fabric. It spoke loudly to me.
I got enough of the print to make two dresses; one from the Butterick pattern which I will put flutter sleeves on it. The second will be an Anne of Green Gables dress. The stripe will be the pinafore for the dress. 

Knitting

No knitting last night as I was too tired to even think about the pattern. 

Today

I will start cleaning the kitchen. I'm going to begin in the pantry. It needs to be cleaned and organized. If I have enough time left before lunch, I will move on to the cabinet that holds the coffee/tea supplies. I also need to go grocery shopping and begin the napkins today. A busy day which is fine if it is wet outside. 
Until the next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment