Friday, June 28, 2019

Nap Day

Yesterday was cool with a high of 18C. We had a shower late in the afternoon. This morning it is 13C and we are to have more showers during the day. We even heard a roll of thunder this morning at 7 a.m. 

Lifestyle

We headed out to the library yesterday morning and that was the extent of our activity for the day. I sat down on the couch to knit and promptly fell asleep for 45 minutes. The Spousal Unit had a small sleep then and a good one mid afternoon. One late night and we are useless. 

Sewing

I did launder the fabric for the Spousal Unit's shirt and the two bags. It is ready to be pressed after I clean up the sewing room. Which is suppose to be today.

Knitting

I finished the Bella Bolero yesterday afternoon. I love this little sweater. My learning this time was weaving in the yarn ends using this website
The red of the bolero is deeper/bluer than the ribbon. It also covers up the bias bodice so I may not use it. I have another idea for using it. 
I knit on the purple sweater and got one sleeve done. 
Now to set up the second sleeve and work on it. 

Today

I will be doing housework and getting ready to set up July's sewing. I'm looking forward to being organized both upstairs and in the sewing room. 
Until the next time................................

No comments:

Post a Comment