Sunday, June 16, 2019

In and Out and About

Yesterday was a lovely warm sunny day. The high was 24C. This morning it is 14C, and cloudy. We've actually had a sprinkle of rain already this morning.  

Lifestyle

On Thursday I scrubbed the master bedroom. It didn't take as long as I had thought it would. I started on the spare room yesterday and got part of it cleaned. 
As I cleaned up I decided I need to do a bit of decorating in the room. I need to get the fabric and sew the items up; table toppers and pillow cases. 
In the afternoon, we went to New Minas and got the Spousal Unit a new heavy duty battery operated weed eater. With a coupon, he got a weed blower for free. Two for the price of one. The old one was light weight and 7 years old. It had done its job well but the weeds in our ditch are just too much for it. The motor burnt out. 

Health

I am hoping that I'm on the road to recovery. I've been watching what I am eating and things are calming down. My weight is up a bit so I now need to focus on that once I'm nearing normal again. 

Sewing

I spent some time looking for a piece of fabric which I haven't found. I'm hating having the fabric on the shelving unit but it is what it is for now. I need to start sewing faster. 
I have found another doll pattern to test. I found fabric for it and will start it today. 

Knitting

I finished one test pattern last night. 
I need to steam it a bit, put it on the doll, and take pictures. I got row 1 knit and row 2 started on the purple sweater. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week. I have another sweater to knit after that. It is a Hudson Bay blanket pattern. 

Today

I'm doing some cleaning and then sewing. I will be knitting today as well. Another busy day. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment