Sunday, June 02, 2019

A Very Busy Day

Though yesterday started off sunny and ended up with a light cloud cover, the temperature got to 21C. Normal for this time of the year. The low was 9C popping up to 11C this morning. Rain, at times heavy, is in the forecast for today. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning was day 2 of doing the budget and I finished at noon. It is nice to have it all done. I am now ready to physically clean the dining area. Doing the budget is cleaning in my mind as all the receipts are now put away. Yes!!
I did sneak outside a couple of times to see what the Spousal Unit was doing. He was busy all day with the garden. He planted two rose bushes, leeks, and onion plants. The few bean seeds we had were planted also. There will be lots of fresh vegetables for three households this summer. 

Lifestyle

I was feeling much better yesterday and ate a bit more than I should have. I will have to watch what I eat for the next few days so I continue to loose weight. 

Sewing

I did sew up the doll's dress to hand sewing the bodice lining at the waist, doing the hem, and snaps/buttons. 
It should be finished this afternoon. Next on the list is Christmas napkins. I am looking forward to making them. The fabric is laundered waiting for me. 

Knitting

I worked on the purple sweater and what I knit, I had to undo. Something went wrong with a cable when I made it. I'm ready to start knitting again at the cable row. 

Today

I am starting off cleaning the dining room. It will be wiped down, dusted, windows cleaned, and floors scrubbed. I'm looking forward to having this area cleaned up. In the afternoon, I want to finish the dress, put buttons on a couple of dresses, and clean up the cutting table. If time, I will load my book case. I have to knit in the evening. 
Until the next time................................

No comments:

Post a Comment