Thursday, June 13, 2019

Looking For A Piece of Wool Fabric

Yesterday was a warm sunny day. The high got to 22-23C and it was 11C this morning. We had the windows open all night. Tonight we are to get rain. 

Lifestyle

I did a bit of tidying up yesterday morning and then went and got grandson. He finishes midmorning as he is writing exams. We had lunch out and that kid can eat. He left after lunch to study for today's exam.
In the afternoon, the Spousal Unit and I loaded the car with puzzles and books for the library. It is good to get them gone. We then got a few groceries, some garden supplies and home. 

Health

I did a top load of wrong foods yesterday to see if I would have issues. Yes and no for that. As I was taking my medication this morning, I wondered if the turmeric pills I take for joint pain could be an issue. Googling showed it can be. So I swore that I had taken them and today is the last day. I will be going onto a bland diet for a week to see if it helps. If it is IBS related, the food I will eat will fit into the elimination part of the diet. Let's hope I have gotten to the bottom of the problem.

Sewing

I didn't sew yesterday but I did put some of my fabric onto the shelving unit. I'm looking for a piece of fabric for a doll's outfit and haven't found it yet. 

Knitting

I did knit yesterday and got a few more rows done, a couple unknit and reknit. I have to be very careful and count the stitches at the end of each row. If I don't, I find I have missed a yarn over throwing my count off by 1 or 2 stitches.

Today

I have to start cleaning our bedroom this morning and then unload some more tubs onto the shelving unit. I also want to sew 2 more napkins today. I have to knit tonight and would love to get 4-6 more rows done on the test pattern. 
Until the next time.....................................

1 comment:

  1. I had trouble with tumeric supplements causing GI upset, resolved when I stopped taking them

    ReplyDelete