Monday, November 06, 2023

A Busy Day of Rest

Yesterday was another lovely fall day with sunshine and a high of 10.1C. This morning it is -1C. We are to have lots of sunshine and a high of 7C. 

Lifestyle

I did the yoga exercises yesterday and was able to do 6 reps of each exercise plus a few extras here and there. My knee was sore with the pain I had a while ago (inside of knee going to the center part). My hip hurt because my knee hurt. 

Once done yoga, I did the balance sheet. It started out with an error which I found. The balance sheet was done in record time and bills were paid. 

Next, I was out the door to clean the egg off the garage door. It took quite a while to get the egg soft so I could wash it off. It is done and I am happy that is over with. What is on the cement will come off when I start shovelling snow. With that job done, I came inside had a short rest and cleaned the kitchen up. The counters needed a good cleaning and things needed to be put away. 

I was out the door to cover the garlic, trim the rose bush, and cover it. The garlic got covered but the rose bush is still blooming. It will get done this coming weekend. 

After lunch I did my grocery shopping and when home I put it away and had a short rest. My knee and hip were sore. After a short rest, I packed another box to send to daughter. It is ready to go on Tuesday. The 4th box is set up ready to pack. My day of "rest" was done and I was tired. The soreness, time change, and no real rest had done me in. 

Sewing

I did go down to the sewing room to get batting to pad the boxes I am shipping. While down there, I looked and found the sleeve placket I want to use. It is with the pattern. I left the room as I needed to pack the box but am ready to press the fabric and start cutting out the shirt. 

Knitting

None done last night as I was too tired. 

Today

My goal to day is to do yoga, clean floors, tidy up, and pack another box to ship. I hope to start cutting out the shirt and knit tonight. I have to make a stew in the Instant Pot also. My list is made and I am ready to get things done. 

Until the next time.................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment