Saturday, July 30, 2022

Finding A Wallet Isn't Fun

Yesterday was another warm one with a high of 28.7C and a humidex of 37C. The humidity is high because we had a good rain yesterday. This morning, the temperature was 16C. It is cloudy and suppose to rain. The high is to get to 25C. 

Lifestyle

The Spousal Unit had a rougher day yesterday. It started out with me having to go for blood work. I didn't know when respite was coming and, in fact, we didn't have anyone when I called. He was also tired and in all, his world got turned upside down. That in turn brought on thoughts of his items being stolen and that we will be moving. He did pace a bit in the garden but not like he use to. It took a while for him to settle down. When he did, he slept all night. He is still tired today. 

I had blood work yesterday and they had issues getting it from me. Tension on my part. I came home, ate, and exhaustion set in. I also had a headache brewing all day. I think that was caffeine withdrawal as I didn't have a cup of coffee yesterday. I did put away some clutter that was distracting the Spousal Unit. I woke up during the night with an anxiety attack caused by a multitude of things. So, I am tired this morning, once again. 

Respite was finally scheduled to come at 2:45 pm for 2.5 hours. Our favorite person arrived a bit earlier as she rushed through a few of her patients. Her supervisor stated we are a priority case which was nice. But, then again, she has watched him perform and throw her flip flops at me. I am hoping she has priority beside the Spousal Unit's name for scheduling. 

While respite was here, I went and got groceries and the medications I had blister packed. I also visited with our neighbor for an hour so I could just talk and not worry about a thing. 

Sewing

I did a quick figure on the table runner blocks. At the moment, it looks like the square is 3" finished and the strips are 2.75" wide (finished) by the length required. I am going to give it a try when I have time by making 3 blocks for the top of the Juki sewing machine box. Hopefully in late August. If it works, then I will plan to make it this winter.

Thoughts

I am being very careful about what I am doing at the moment. I'm only working on the sewing room when I can. Most of it is not visible and I can sneak what I want out to the garbage or recycle. The upstairs needs to be purged to next to nothing which has me sad. Our house will look like an institution rather than a home. I will have to start working on it quietly and it is making me feel depressed.

Today

What I am hoping for and what will happen are two different things today. He'd been on a mission to find his wallet and went through everything possible. I looked also and finally found it in his shirt pocket. Did I cry over this? Yes I did as what he said to me was really nasty. I did it when he was outside having his pipe.

Until the next time..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment