Sunday, July 10, 2022

A Quick Check In

I'm not gone for good. I will be back.

Yesterday was a better day. Today is not as good as he is having pain in his arm. It makes him angry and cranky and he takes it out on me. 

I did no sewing yesterday as I spent every minute with the Spousal Unit. We did rest and nap and both of us had a good night's sleep. I'm still tired but recovering. The pain the Spousal Unit has makes him exhausted so he doesn't really recover. Will talk to the doctor about some pain medication as over-the-counter pills are not working. It is mainly knotted muscles from stress and anxiety. He worries about a lot of things he feels are his responsibility and he can't do them.

Today's goal is to do one load of laundry and make sure the Spousal Unit is comfortable. If I can finish pinning the lining onto the Regency dress it will be a bonus. Otherwise it will get done another day. 

Until the next time.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment