Tuesday, June 15, 2021

We Will Be Fully Vaccinated Today

 The weather has been beautiful with temperatures in the mid 20'sC. It is starting to feel a lot more like summer. Today, it is cloudy and we should have showers for the next couple of days. 

Lifestyle

Life has been busy with the lovely weather. Outside jobs have been done. Yesterday, the Spousal Unit got his 2nd dose of Pfizer and had no reaction. Hurrah.

The plumber came and fixed the outdoor tap and I have a hole in the sewing room wall. It is nice to have the tap working and no hoses coming out of the garage door. 

I was talking to our neighbor and she was saying she got notification that she can get her 2nd dose of the vaccine but is having trouble changing her appointment. I looked for my notification and it was in the junk mail. After several hours of waiting and stressing out, I get my shot today. I do hope my neighbor got her appointment also. Another neighbor got his appointment for later next week. He just told me the system was down yesterday. 

There were 8 new cases and 1 death reported yesterday. 66.7% of the overall province's population has received their first dose of the vaccine. It seems as if we are ready to move to Phase 2 of the reopening plan.

Sewing

I sewed the yoke on the Spousal Unit's shirt on Sunday. I did starch the fabric for more body which helped a lot. I use the zipper foot on the Juki to get close to the edge. 

With the plumber here yesterday, no sewing got done. 

Knitting

Lily modeled the outfit I knit and she loves it. It fits beautifully. 

The hat is a great fit also. 


I cast on Kelby again and got a few rows knit on it. I used the larger needles and am loving how it knits up and looks. I will be puttering on it for the next while. 

Today

I get my vaccine this morning, home, Advil, and I will see how the day goes. I will work on laundry and cleaning the mess in the sewing room. I'm not pushing it. If my arm is not too sore, I will knit. Sewing may not happen. 

Until the next time...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment