Wednesday, June 02, 2021

A Doll's Sleeveless T-Shirt

Yesterday was a lovely day with a high of 20C. We did have clouds in the morning but it was sunny later in the day. This morning it is 9C and is suppose to be sunny with a high of 25C. 

Lifestyle

The budget got done and bills paid yesterday morning. There wasn't a lot to do as we have only done essential shopping - mainly groceries.

We sat and talked about what as happened at a residential school in BC. Very close to home as we know people and people who's family members attended the school. We both went to the school when our school played basketball. They had the best team in the league. We've both been upset and stressed by the situation. So much so, my IBS has flared up badly. 

There were 12 cases reported yesterday and there are 369 active cases in the province. Travel restrictions lifted yesterday and we start to reopen today. The children start heading back to school today also. We can actually choose to stay home or go out starting today. 

Sewing

I played with the doll's t-shirt pattern and the sleeveless version turned out nice. 

I took my time and there was no stretching. I have the snaps to put on the back today.

I'm ready to sew another one as these are easy and cute.

Daughter was shopping yesterday and bought 4 pieces of fabric for shirts for the Spousal Unit. I will have to cut and sew him shirts this summer. Starting this month. 

Knitting

I knit on the skirt and am over half done. No issues as it is an easy pattern to follow. 

Today

I would like to weed the yard side of the hedge for an hour this morning if it doesn't get too hot. I want to sew this afternoon and knit tonight. 

Until the next time..................................................


 

No comments:

Post a Comment