Thursday, June 24, 2021

Pocket On The Shirt

 Yesterday was cooler and sunny. The high got to 20C and the wind made it feel cooler. It was lovely to be out in. This morning, it was 8C at 6 a.m. and today it is to get to 25C. 

Lifestyle

We were out the door in good time yesterday to take grandson to an appointment prior to us getting our hair cut. We were home by 10:30 a.m. I was short of sleep so I had a nap before lunch. It helped me get through the rest of the day. 

Elliott enjoys sleeping in the sun late in the afternoon. Actually this was about 7 p.m.

There were 0 cases of the virus for the 2nd time in the past week. The number of confirmed cases continues to drop. 

Sewing

I worked on the Spousal Unit's shirt yesterday and got the pockets on. It was a lot of work as I had to remove the flaps and put them on to the correct pocket so the lines would go the correct way. 

So far, I'm pleased with the shirt. It is quite stiff due to the starch but it will be washed when done. The goal is to have it finished by the end of the month. 

Knitting

I worked on the sweater last night and am happily decreasing for the raglan sleeves. Hopefully, it will be done this weekend. I am hoping to take a break from knitting and read a book. 

Today

It's laundry and clean our bedroom. I hope to get the sleeves cut out for the shirt and the plackets sewn on. There is a chance I could get the sleeves inserted into the body. Tonight is more knitting. 

Until the next time..................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment