Saturday, June 19, 2021

Two Projects Completed

 Yesterday was another lovely day with a high of 25.4C. It was 12C this morning with a lovely breeze. Today is suppose to get to 22C and we are to have rain tonight. This day last year it was 33C.

Lifestyle


Roses from our 3 bushes. Lots of buds this year. 

We were out in good time to buy a stove. We did not look for a replacement part as this part does not last long when replaced. The new stove will arrive in good time as it was already on order. 

While ordering the stove, we returned the outside tap, got another hose holder and a few items for dinner. We got home at noon. 

We installed the hose holder later in the afternoon without too many problems. We both had our moments but in the end it is up nice and snug and the extra hose is hung on it. 

Dinner last night was made on the BBQ. It was hamburgers and we enjoyed them very much. Tonight is hmmmmmm but I will figure it out. 

There were 11 new cases of the virus reported yesterday and there are 93 active cases in the province. Here is hoping we continue to see less cases as time goes on. 

Sewing

I finished the test pattern and quite like it. It is a pattern I'd make again. 

I may try it sleeveless next time. I paired it with a skirt I made mid May and I love the combination. 

This is the third piece for the wardrobe I am making for the dolls. Next up will be capris and a reversible top. That will happen once I get the Spousal Unit's shirt finished.

Knitting

The sweater for the Gotz dolls is now complete. 

Using the left over yarn, I have cast on the hat from the previous outfit to knit. It will go with this sweater okay. If I don't have enough yarn, it will be a headband though I hope it will be a hat. 

Today

Off to the city today to get meat with daughter-in-law. I'm not sure if I will get any sewing done. I do hope to knit tonight. 

Until the next time........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment