Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Test Pattern Regency Dress Started

 Though yesterday was cloudier, it was delightfully warm at 16.4C. I actually think it was warmer than that. This morning the sun is shining and it's 5C. We are to have rain tonight. 

Lifestyle

It was a quiet day yesterday as we finished our first week of lock down. The Spousal Unit planted carrots, beets, and Swiss chard. When he tried the tap to water the plants and seed, it leaked and we need a part for it. Hopefully we can get one today. 

There were 153 cases of the virus reported yesterday. Two people died at home from the virus was also reported. We were told that lock down will be extended due to the high number of cases. On a positive note, the backlog has been cleared.

Knitting

I did a lot of knitting yesterday and made great progress. I have added the sleeves and have knit a couple more rows after that. 

Today

We are heading out to get a few things for the garden today. Then it's home to sew and knit. I want to start working on the t-shirt pattern. I've done some research and I'm ready to begin. 

Until the next time.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment