Saturday, May 15, 2021

Taking Some Time Off (Edited)

 I am not sure what is going on but I just had a bunch of my posts flagged and deleted by Blogger. I'm not sure what I did wrong but in the future I will not be posting a lot of what I am doing in the sewing room. 

If my reformatted blog continues to have posts deleted, I will be shutting down the blog for a while and restart when I've made some big decisions in what I am doing personally in my sewing and knitting life. 

This is not the first time I've become upset with what has happened on my blog. The amount of spam comments I had to delete was the first issue. 

I am going to take a week off from blogging and rethink. I'm going to clean up the blog so don't be surprised if posts go missing. It is something I've been thinking about for a while and a week will clean up anything that I feel is redundant. 

Thank you for understanding. 

Edit

Blogger has been having an issue with posts being deleted and all of mine have been reinstated. I will start posting tomorrow as I'm still too upset to post today. I did delete a few of my posts and I can't reinstate them. I will try to do a summary of the deleted posts tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment