Monday, June 01, 2020

The Shirt is Done

Yesterday the weather was grey but not too bad. In the afternoon, the dark clouds rolled in and it rained heavily for quite a while. It was great to have the moisture as everything was getting dry. Once done, the clouds left and it was sunny. The high yesterday was 22C. This morning it is 5C and suppose to get too 15C. The sun is shining. 

Lifestyle

While the Spousal Unit was out finishing up the weed eating, I did the budget. All was going well until I put in one wrong number and I was out $2.00. It took a lot of muttering and looking to find it. The job was finished about 11:30 and the bills were all paid. Done for a bit. 
I ate more gluten yesterday than I should have and my IBS has flared up. Back to the minimum today. 

Sewing

The Spousal Unit's shirt is done. I spent quite a bit of time putting on the snaps. I really hate putting on snaps as I usually screw up the pearl part. But I'm pleased with the results of this shirt. 
The Spousal Unit has already ordered another shirt. July I said as I need to get more shirt interfacing. 
I also traced the shirt/blouse for Kit's wardrobe. I'm ready to start it now. I'm sewing up the left over shirt fabric. 

Knitting

What looked like this.......
is now unraveled onto the ball. I dropped a stitch and could not fix it. I dropped a stitch in a black spot and at one of the cables. I am learning that I am able to knit this but I have to have it quiet so I can focus on the live stitches. I also need good light. I am not allowing this to defeat me. 

Today

There will be some housework done, start the doll's shirt/blouse, and the slow knitting project. If I can sneak out and do a bit of landscaping, I may do that. 
Until the next time......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment