Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Outside Work

Yesterday was warm at 25-26C but it was muggy. That made it feel warmer. Cloud coverage until the afternoon when the sun came out. 
Today is warmer and to be just as muggy. We are under another heat warning. 

Lifestyle

I was going to clean house but ended up outside. The Spousal Unit and I started to remove the lattice around the deck. We got 1/3 of it off before calling it a day. The lattice is falling apart and is looking tacky so won't be replaced. 
Inside, we looked at the dust, drank ice water, and cooled off. With the high humidity, we tire quite quickly. But, we do what we can and then stop for the day. 
I did work on the family tree for a while and got a few more people's information found and recorded. I've shut it down for a few days as I'm happy with what I got done. 
Yesterday was day 13 with no new cases. 

Sewing

I looked at the fabric on the couch and that was it. Maybe in a few days I can get back to cleaning the sewing room. It will be waiting for me. I have a project I want to sew prior to sewing Anna's wardrobe in July. 

Knitting

I knit on the test pattern and had to unknit 5 rows. I had made a mistake by not reading the pattern correctly. I'm not caught up but am doing much better with it. The pattern is easy when you read the pattern. 

Today

It is another outside day and we will be moving stuff around. The lawn people are arriving to do weed control and our grandson is arriving for his day with us. I do hope to knit tonight even if nothing else happens inside the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment