Sunday, June 21, 2020

A Break In The Weather

Yesterday started out warm but the high got to 27C. The wind came up and cooled things off during the day. This morning, it is cloudy and 12C. There is a cool breeze also. The high today is suppose to get to about 24C. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday I went shopping at 7 a.m. and was home before 8 a.m. It wasn't busy which let me zip through the store. 
The main job was to clean the kitchen and I got it done except for the floor. I stopped to make a huge potato salad for dinner tonight. I love it to sit in the fridge over night so the flavors can "co-mingle". 
The garden has been growing rapidly. It has been 12 days since we had our last frost. 

The garden is late this year because spring was very late in arriving. These past days of heat has really helped everything grow quickly. 
We are at day 11 with no new cases of the virus. We are now expanding our group to include our neighbors across the street but are still being cautious. 

Sewing

I did look in the sewing room and got what I needed and left. The potato salad was waiting for me. 

Knitting

I got yarn and needles out and started to knit a test pattern. It is an easy knit and I'm on the last row before binding off. Then it will be sleeves. I have to make a dress for the doll to model this cute little bolero. 
The other test knit will be picked up and worked on for another evening as I am alternating patterns. 

Today

More housework needs to be done, laundry folded, and we are out for Father's Day dinner tonight. 
Until the next time.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment