Sunday, June 28, 2020

And It Rained

The weather has been warm. On Friday, there was a thunderstorm warning, we got 6 rumbles and it was over. Yesterday was warm (28C high) and last evening the clouds rolled in and it rained hard for a bit. This morning, it is cooler with some showers. We are suppose to see rain today. We do need it. But the temperature is to get to 23 with a humidex of 30C. Not very nice. 

Lifestyle

With high humidity and temperatures, I have hit the brick wall. I am exhausted, not sleeping well, and feel like a zombie. Much like Elliott does.
We went for a drive on Friday afternoon to the bookstore. The Spousal Unit and I were the only ones in the store while we picked up books. We wore masks and shopped happily. 
I picked up three books on diabetes. Ones I had wanted but didn't want to pay full price. I started doing my blood glucose and it is good. I'm where I was when I stopped doing it. 
Yesterday we were 17 days without a new case of the virus. We have been warned the virus will/could resurface as the province opens up. We are continuing to be diligent and hope we don't get it. 

Sewing

I got the sewing room floor swept ready to wash. I still have some wiping and tidying up to do. It will get done. 
I binge watched the Great British Sewing Bee.(I hope the link works). The three who made it to the finals were all worthy of winning but I was happy for the person who did. 

Knitting

I got a picture of the sweater I tested for one lady. It is actually quite cute on the doll. 
I need to take it with me to buy fabric for a dress. 
I am on the last sleeve for the other test pattern. It is cute and if too small for the AG dolls, the Gotz dolls will get it. 

Today

I don't have a lot planned for today. I need to plan July's sewing list which includes Anna's wardrobe and a bag. I may finish the test sweater tonight also. Not a lot as I want to be busy tomorrow. 
Until the next time.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment