Thursday, June 18, 2020

Landscaping Begun

Yesterday was the start of the heat wave. The high got to 28C and the sun shone all day. Today it is suppose to be 32C. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday we worked on the landscaping at the front of the house. The worst or hardest part is done. Crawling around the bush to finish trimming it, getting into the hard corners is done. 
The bricks that run to the perpendicular to the house hold down the landscaping cloth and contain the rocks. The lawn is drying out rapidly due to no rain for some time. 
When done, we were both physically tired and sore. 

Sewing

I cleaned up around the cutting table and under the shelving unit. The closet got tidied up. The floors are ready to be washed in that area. 

Knitting

No knitting last night as I was too tired to think about the pattern. 

Today

I will be out to do the front the house. I'd like to finish it up this morning so I can take tomorrow off. More cleaning in the sewing room and I may or may not knit tonight. 
Until the next time................................

No comments:

Post a Comment