Sunday, December 01, 2019

November's Tallies

It is -5C with clear skies this morning. The wind has stopped blowing. We will enjoy today as there is a weather warning starting tomorrow. Rain, freezing rain, and snow. 

Lifestyle

We did a lot of complaining about the wind yesterday morning. I was tired of it so laid down before lunch and slept for over an hour. Didn't stop the wind but made me feel better. 
After lunch, we headed out to the library, then got a roll of burlap we ordered and cat food for Elliott. All went well until we got to the vet. That area had no power so Elliott got no food. Back tomorrow to get his food. 
We were home for a short time and I headed into the city with daughter-in-law. She needed to get a few items. We were back home by 5 p.m. A fast trip. 

Sewing

As it was the end of the month yesterday, I did my tallies. 
Meters sewn - 8.95. Not too bad. I did get the part of the UFO's done I wanted to and did some gifts. 
Meters sewn to date - 83.95. I have empty spaces on the shelving unit. 
Fabric bought in November - 0 meters
I'm happy with November's sewing. 

Knitting

I don't keep track of how many grams I knit. I just knit. November's goal was to finish up the UFO's that have been lying around since summer. It got done!! I also reknit a hat that was too big, added a scarf for a set, knit a test pattern, and made a doll's sweater and 2 hats. 
I bought no yarn but was given a skein for the dolls. 
I've got December's list added to the Monthly To Do List and will be working towards completing it. I also look forward to cleaning the sewing room for the last two weeks of this month. 
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment