Saturday, November 30, 2019

Lobster Napkins Done

Yesterday temperature wasn't too bad at 3C. It was the wind that was brutal. It started to blow Thursday evening and blew all day yesterday. This morning, the wind is still blowing and it is -4C. It has snowed a tiny bit. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning I made buns and they were the best yet. We had them for dinner last night with family and will have the last two with dinner tonight.

Health

Though I've had a lot of aches and pains from the weather, I've been feeling good. No gastro issues which has been great. On Wednesday I ate a sausage and one of seasonings (bet it was onion powder) caused me to have an attack. I'm trying to get back to everything being calm again while cursing myself for not thinking that most sausages have seasonings and fillers. Am back to eating what I know is in the food I consume. 

Sewing

I had a great run in the sewing room yesterday. The machine hummed along working perfectly and I cranked out 6 napkins. All 8 of them are done now for a total of 1.7 meters sewn in the past few days. 
Six of the 8 napkins
All that is left of this fabric is the two bags I have cut out. 
Next is pajama pants for grandson. I got his outer leg measurement last night so am ready to start. 

Knitting

The white outfit is ready to block so I took a preblocked picture. 
I started another sweater that has a faux cable down the fronts and the raglan sleeves. I'm using up Downton Abbey Mary yarn (weight is 3) for this project. It is more burgundy than showing in the picture and has a lovely silver sparkle to it. 
Late night pictures are horrible to get the proper color. I am sure this will be set aside as we are to get the test pattern this weekend. I may do it is dusty rose as it is going to look more like a coat dress with a matching hat. 

Today

I have to go out and get a roll of burlap and some cat food. I am not sure what I will be doing today as I had a bad night's sleep and I may just rest today. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment