Thursday, December 05, 2019

Gifted A Pattern

Yesterday was cloudy and sunny with snow flurries. Sometimes all 3 were present at the same time. The high go to 3C. This morning it was -1C and the high is suppose to get to 4C. Rain or flurries are in the forecast. 

Lifestyle

I headed to WW to weigh in. I lost 1 pound which was great. I am nearing the 10 pound loss mark and it is nice to know that I could have what I gained off by the end of January. I've been learning about what I can and can't eat on this journey that keeps my belly happy. I can't eat sausages unless they are pure pork. The filler causes me issues. The same goes with deep fried foods (yesterday's discovery). I have to pick my places to eat with care. 
I did mainly grocery shopping and headed home. Once home I got everything put away and sat down. I was tired so had a good nap for 45 minutes. Though not fully rested, I did feel better than I had when I laid down. 

Sewing

Though I didn't sew yesterday, I did think about my fabrics. I'm close to finishing Christmas sewing for this year and am thinking about next year's projects. 
I did a bit of digging in the fabrics the other day and found some Christmas fabrics I'm going to sew up for our house. They are not the typical Christmas fabrics but ones I collected as I loved them. Grey's, whites, and reds. One piece has cardinals on it which I love. I'm going to sew it up in 2020 and enjoy the pieces next Christmas. 
I also found a couple of pieces of Christmas fabric that will make great reading pillows for next year. I will have to buy a bit of fabric to compliment the prints. I can see my to-do list filling up using what is in the stash. Win-win.

Knitting

I frogged the test project yesterday and set it up again. By bed time I had knit 24 rows. The pattern I'm working on is easy to remember so I knit away and watch/listen to videos. 
This morning I woke up and found I was gifted a pattern for a doll's dress. I test doll sewing patterns for this lady. She also does some knitted patterns. I will be making Kit a dress from this pattern. Probably from one of my expensive yarns. 

Today

After several days off, I'm back to housework this morning and sewing this afternoon. I will be knitting tonight. It is a stay at home day. 
Until the next time......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment