Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Knitting Up A Storm

We've had cooler weather the past two days and during the night it snowed about an inch of powdery snow. It will continue to be cool for the next several days. 

Lifestyle

The upstairs got a bit of cleaning done with the floors being washed. Laundry was done and I'm almost ready to clean downstairs. It will get done. 
Yesterday I spent a bit of time with the Spousal Unit working on the puzzle. We are so different on how we do puzzles. I worked on the name of birds while he worked on the birds. He sees the pieces one way, I see them another way. 

Sewing

The sewing machine and embroidery unit are both in their cases ready to go. The serger has to be packed out by itself as I never bought a case for it. Once done, I walked out of the room without touching anything. I start cleaning it Friday afternoon. 

Dolly World

I put an offer on 3 dolls that are local. The lady said too low. What I offered her is what most dolls are going for so I wouldn't up the offer. I went online and found Nellie for sale at a great price and bought her. 
She is usually hard to find due to popularity so when I saw 8-10 Nellie dolls ranging from a decent price to almost $500.00 for sale, I know the market is low. She has been shipped and may arrive before the end of the year. 

Knitting

I finished another sweater and hat set last night. All it needs is buttons which I hope to get today. 
I need to look for fabric to make a pleated skirt to go with this set. 
I set up the dress pattern I was gifted and got 10 rows knit. It is going to be cute. The color - red. I will look for buttons for it today as I don't have 10 red buttons. 

Today

I'm off to Sackville for Weight Watchers, take my machines for servicing near Bayer's Lake, back to Bedford to shop, and home. I'll probably do a bunch of knitting today. 
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment