Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone
It is another cool day here with little to no snow on the ground. We may see flurries during the day. 

Lifestyle

We have been busy the last little while. Getting ready for Christmas, cleaning house, and out for dinners at family. We are ready for the big day today. It's well planned with no one person in the kitchen all day. 
I headed into Sackville yesterday to weigh in and lost .4 lb. I am happy with that and will try to loose again for next Tuesday's weigh in. I headed to get a few last minute items and each of the stores I was in were not crowded. I got everything done and was home before 1 p.m. 
I have been having issues with my hips, back and knees for quite a while now. I stretch the aches out but they always come back. While resting yesterday, I wondered if the insole I'm using are wrong for me. I removed them, put in the original insoles and I felt some relief. It is going to take some time to know and time for everything to realign if that is the reason. We wait and see. 

Sewing

I have been cleaning the sewing room and got the fabric stash cleaned up. I put the curtain up to keep the sunlight off it. 
I have about 75 meters of regular quilting cotton to sew up, 30 meters of Christmas fabric and this pile of fabric to make into piping. 
Next up is the cleaning part - surfaces need to be cleared, wiped and reorganized. I will be busy for a good week at that. 

Knitting

The little vest has the buttons on it and needs to be blocked. The bottom is curling up. 
I'm knitting away on the red dress and it is coming along nicely. I am paying attention to the pattern and knitting without back ground noise. It is helping as the pattern is unique. 

Today

We have gifts to open at home, add the finishing touches to lunch and take it over to families to celebrate Christmas. 
We hope you have a wonderful day. 
Until the next time..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment