Monday, October 22, 2018

Five Minutes and Done

Yesterday was warm and sunny. It was so nice after having a morning of thick fog. This morning is sunny and cool. A lovely fall day.

Lifestyle

I hauled the Spousal Unit downstairs to monitor the painting of the ceiling in the spots that did not look right. After doing it, they still don't look right and we think it is how the light from the windows hits that part of the ceiling. 
The Spousal Unit helped Son put the igloo cover over the compressor of his heat pump. It was so nice for them to do it on a sunny day. 

Sewing 

After thinking on the notions during the night and getting over the brain paralysis, I got to it and put things into their right place and the old things out. No emotion, no stumbling, no nothing. It flowed perfectly. Done in about 5 minutes. I am at the point where I will need to get some containers. I'll be looking at the Dollar Store and Ikea.
I opened the drawers on the tall tower and I need to look at all the stuff in it. There is one item still boxed in there that will be a Christmas present. I do not need it but someone else does. Some of the stuff needs to be gone, others sorted out and put into containers and back into the drawers. I have some small containers I can use. Other stuff needs to be put into its right home, donated or trashed. Truthfully, I need to use this tower more efficiently. 

Knitting

 I finished the second Messy Bun Hat and it is ready to be shipped tomorrow. 
It has a lovely sparkle to it. I'm done hats until after Christmas.
After that, I started a dish cloth and the knits and purls make a design. It is a lot of fun to do. I am half way done after starting it yesterday late afternoon. 
I also knit on the doll's shawl while I watched videos on YouTube. I go through spells of knitting and watching videos. I am not quite half done the first side of the shawl. 

Today

I have to wipe all the white in the sewing room (doors, windows, closet) and start painting. I'm thinking of starting with the windows. I have to put together a parcel to ship tomorrow and I want to go through some fabric so I can start cutting out a test project. I need to print the pattern off again. 
Until the next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment