Saturday, October 27, 2018

A Good Check Up

We have had it cooler than normal with wind, rain, and a few snowflakes thrown in for good measure. It is suppose to warm up and rain tomorrow. 

Lifestyle

On Thursday, I painted the closet and one side of the doors. I think I missed painting part of the underside of the shelf. I was suppose to finish the painting on Friday but that never happened.
In the midst of painting, the phone rang and we had to go to Halifax to meet the hematologist. It was short notice as they had a cancellation. Daughter-in-law took us in. It was a good appointment with the Spousal Unit still doing well. Next appointment is in 6 months. 
We had lunch at Freddie's Fantastic Fish House. It was super busy and the food was super good. It's not food for my diet but I had it anyways. I'll be good for the rest of the week. 
With the activities in our lives, the house is looking like a bit of a wreck. I've done a few things but not a lot. This afternoon I pick up the second of Dana White's books. This one is on organization. Let's hope it helps me move forward in tidying up and organizing things once again. 

Sewing Room

I'm almost done the sewing room and it is looking fantastic. After the doors and closet are done, I will remove the plastic off the floor and scrub it clean. Then it will be time to reload the room. Soon, I can sew. I'm getting excited. 

Knitting

I'm reading rather than knitting. When I finish the book, I will knit for a couple of nights and then start reading again. I still need to think about my next project. Socks, scarf, ?. 

Today

 Painting the last of the sewing room. And I need to deal with the downstairs fire alarms chirping. We have the new ones to install as the old ones are outdated. I've tried new batteries and they still chirp. Annoying to say the least. 
Until the next time.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment