Wednesday, March 08, 2023

We Have A Moustache

 Yesterday was cloudy and the snow stopped before 7 a.m. The high got to 1.1C. This morning it is 1C, it has snowed and the high is to get to 2C. Another cloudy day for us.

Lifestyle

I shovelled snow before taking grandson to school and finished it up when I got home. The snow was less in amount but heavier in weight. I salted one area where I had driven on the snow and it was melted by noon. 

I was tired yesterday and rested a lot. Part was my body ached from my hip and knee twinging from the storms coming in and part from shovelling snow so often. I did apply heat to the sore spots. I was also cold and turned up the heat for a bit after dinner. 

I looked out shortly before going to get grandson from school and there were 3 children playing in my yard. They were running around the shed. I asked them to leave as I didn't want them thinking the yard was their playground. What I didn't know was they were hiding behind the hedge and throwing snowballs at cars. A lady came to the door letting me know they had hit her car. I told her where they lived and she had a long visit with their families. 

Sewing

I set up the embroidery machine and stitched out the design for daughter. Not bad for the first sample. 


The top flower looks like it has a moustache or two. I think I will stitch it again with the burgundy in navy. I think that is what it needs. 

While the flower stitched out, I got half of the binding sewn down on the horse. I baby sit the machine when it embroiders. When I leave to do something else, I have a wreck happen. Hence why I do hand stitching on bigger projects. 

Knitting

Nothing happened last night. I was too tired to think about knitting. 

Today

I am out the door to shovel the driveway, take grandson to school, go to physio, and then home. I am not sure what I will do when I get home. It all depends on how tired I am. I want to work on the second breeders bag today and try to knit tonight. If I have the energy, I will do some housework before lunch. If not, I will rest. 

Until the next time.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment