Wednesday, April 06, 2022

A Quick Update

 Just a quick update. I finally got the Spousal Unit calmed down at 9:30 a.m. on Monday. There has been one small flare up and one small agitation that I got calmed down in a hurry. He thought he had lost his wallet and had a panic attack. The sweat poured off his head. I looked all over the house when he found it in his jeans' pocket. We both had a huge sigh of relief over that. 

I am trying to take care of myself also. It gets pushed onto the back burner quite often. I worry a lot, have had a couple of anxiety/panic attacks and have been rough and tough on myself. I am exhausted from being awakened up to 10 times a night and monitoring moods all day. I try to nap when I can. I am trying to cope but some days it is hard to do. Especially on days that are bad and I feel alone and isolated from the world.

Our doctor's appointments have been moved, once again, to April 18. Yes, Easter Monday. Our doctor was sick (covid) and is in isolation at this time. 

I am getting a bit of sewing done but it takes a lot of planning. I rolled hemmed two pieces of flannel to make doll's blankets, cut out and have two pillows to match almost ready to stuff. I'm tracing a pattern to make a pair of pajamas for a boy doll. It is 15 minutes here and there. I am grateful for the time I get though I do have to get up and monitor the Spousal Unit's movements. 

I did knit several rounds on one sock last night. The first time in a while that I could focus on knitting. It felt good to be knitting again while watching Season 2 of Bridgerton. 

I'm going to try and get a few things done today and then I hope we can go for a drive. 

Until the next time...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment