Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Plodding Along

Yesterday was warm with a high of 12.5C. This morning it is 0C and suppose to get to 12C. The sun is shining at the moment and we are to have a few showers today. 

Lifestyle

We are plodding along with the shingles. The Spousal Unit is responding to the medication and the Tylenol is keeping the pain under control. I'm hoping the rash will start to crust soon. 

Yesterday was the first day that the Spousal Unit was more alert. He was angry which didn't take long for me to diffuse. After it was over, he was tired. This morning, he is confused but doing okay. He is looking at everything which is concerning as it usually means he is ready to have a bad spell. But, it could be the pain is taking its toll on him leaving him confused and searching to find things.

We both slept better last night. I had the timer wake me at 1 a.m. to give Tylenol. I went back to sleep and didn't wake again until 5:30 a.m.

Continuing Care and I finally connected and we will have a visit from a home care person in the next couple of weeks. I hope to have her come in for a couple of hours once a week so I can shop. We will probably hire another lady for another couple of hours once a week so I can do more things especially as I think more of the gardening will become my job this summer. 

Sewing

I wasn't in the sewing room yesterday as I tried to do more upstairs and keep the Spousal Unit calm. I will have him sit with me while I get projects prepped to sew. 

Knitting

No knitting again as I was too tired. 

Today

I would like to go for a drive to get apples and stop at the quilt shop to quickly buy three things. I need to do laundry and start back cleaning the house. I am hoping that getting a good night's sleep will give me the energy needed to do housework. I also need to prep some fabric for sewing. Way too much to get done it all done today.

Until the next time..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment