Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter

Happy Easter

Yesterday was a warm day with a high of 17.8C. The wind blew making it feel a bit cooler. This morning it is 9C and it is raining. It is going to be wet and windy this morning and nicer this afternoon. The high is suppose to be 10C.

Lifestyle

Yesterday was a write off. We were both exhausted as we were lacking in sleep. We napped and rested, which was the wrong thing to do. Last night started out bad but with Advil we both slept better most of the night. Tired today but not exhausted. 

I did get two loads of laundry folded and a few items tidied up in the morning. I also had to keep the Spousal Unit's rash covered with lotion as it is itchy. Almost gone but itchy. 

We worked on the puzzle yesterday and the edge is done. We also got 4 inside pieces put into place which was more luck than anything else. 

Our neighbor has Covid so we can't visit with them for a week. I feel for her as she has tried so hard not to get it and did. 

Sewing

I got the 3 remaining bowl cozy squares stitched corner to corner. The 8 squares were spray starched and pressed ready to start marking darts. 

I cut the bias strips from the purple fairy frost and put it away. I have no matching thread for it. (What a horrid blurry picture).

I spray starched and pressed this piece of fabric to make more piping. Sometimes fabric I don't care for makes the neatest piping.

I am also going to cut some blue satin into piping as daughter is using up the piece I sent her. Next project is getting prepped. Very unusual for me but I had time to spare and started prepping.

Knitting

Nothing again last night as I was too tired to think. I will get at it as soon as things stabilize. 

Today

I am hoping to do some cleaning in the living room this morning and then sew and do some puzzle this afternoon. We are out for Easter dinner at family's tonight. 

Until the next time...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment