Sunday, March 21, 2021

Test Sweater Completed

 Yesterday saw sunshine and 7C. There was some wind but it was warmer than it has been for a while. This morning it was 0C and is suppose to get to 13-15C. Lots of sunshine for the next few days. 

Lifestyle

I made buns for the neighbor's yesterday as a thank you for snow blowing our driveway. While they were proofing I cleaned the laundry closet. The empty boxes on the shelf were put into recycling and it was wiped clean. The washer and dryer were cleaned and shined. And the floor space was swept and mopped. By the time the buns were cooked, the closet was cleaned. 

I lost 1.4 lbs this week for a total of 23.2 lbs. I'm close to my next 2 small goals. Maybe next week for 1 of them. 

There were 2 cases of the virus reported yesterday. Both in the central health zone. 

Sewing

I didn't sew yesterday as I was too tired. I would have made a mistake as my thinking was way off. 

Knitting

I finished the sweater and did photos of it. It is a cute sweater and I'm sure the girl who is getting the extra doll clothes will like it. 

It is a lovely fitting sweater with some cool features - longer ribbing and an open cable. The collar is almost like a funnel collar which is unique. I'm quite happy I tested this pattern. 

I continued working on the daisy stitch sweater and it is coming along. I'm less than 20 rows from dividing the body into fronts and back. 

Today

I have to do some cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom and do several loads of laundry. I would like to sew on the knitting bag and continue knitting on the daisy stitch sweater. 

Until the next time.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment