Friday, March 26, 2021

Knitting Bag is Finished

 The weather has been beautiful. We have broken the high temperature record for 3 days in a row. It was sunny and lovely outside. Today is cloudy and we will be having rain. The high this morning is 8C and we could see rain, thunder, ice pellets and snow by tomorrow morning. 

Lifestyle

Since last writing, I have cleaned our bedroom. The closets were purged and organized. Everything is off the floors and onto shelves. Items went out to the trash bin or the thrift shop floor. Once that was done, I cleaned the room from top to bottom and washed the bedroom and bathroom windows. They are mold free now. Three huge loads of laundry was done and the room is now smelling fresh and dust free. 

Our cases of the virus have been up and down. Most are related to a previously known case or from travel outside the region. We have 25 active cases which is a bit discerning. 

Sewing

The knitting bag is done. I did over interface it as I wanted it to stand up. It made it harder to top stitch the top of the bag. I'm pleased with it but doubt if I will make it again. 

It holds a lot of knitting supplies which is nice. 

After wrestling with the bag, I decided to make piping. It was relaxing to make over 3 meters in one sitting. 

The fabric is left over from a project I made in 2019. It will be fun on a shirt. 

Knitting

I've been working on the daisy stitch sweater and the body is done. I did the one front yesterday as this picture was taken the day before.

I have the collar and sleeves to knit. With no test patterns on the horizon, I will continue to knit on this one. It may get done by Easter. 

Today

I am going to start cleaning the kitchen. It is time to do a good cleaning of it. I have to also do another test pattern starting today and more knitting tonight. We are staying home for the next few days as the weather is going to make it inside days. 

Until the next time.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment