Saturday, February 06, 2021

More Done On The Dress

 It is warm outside this morning. It rained also. It was 6C and cloudy though we are to see some sun today. That will be nice as we are to have more snow starting tomorrow night.

Lifestyle

Though I was tired yesterday, I got the bathroom cleaned up. I really pushed myself and had to rest when done. The reason -- I was having small IBS attacks due to eating chili. 

With the main IBS attack happening last night, I am back to eating bland food (rice and chicken) for a couple of days. Then it's back to the IBS diet. I've been eating healthy but including foods that cause IBS flareups. 

There were no cases of the virus reported yesterday. Some of the restrictions in place will be lifted on Monday. They are mainly around sports, theater, and some gatherings. It was stated if the numbers go up, the restrictions will be returned. It is because everyone has been doing their part in keeping the province safe that they are trying this. 

Sewing

I spent time in the sewing room doing the lining for the bodice of the dress. It is in and I am pleased with it. 

It has been an interesting pattern to work on and I am enjoying the process. I will be happy when the cuffs are on the sleeves. It means the skirt can be attached. I'm sure that Sarah will love wearing it after she arrives next month. 

Knitting

I didn't knit last night as we were out to celebrate son's birthday. I will have to try and finish it tonight. I am hoping I will have the hat done by the 10th. 

Today

I have to go to the quilt shop and look for trim for the dress and then will be sewing on the dress. I will knit tonight.  

Until the next time...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment