Monday, February 08, 2021

And The Storm Arrived

 Yesterday was a nice day. Cool but we enjoyed it as we knew the snow was coming. It arrived just before 7 p.m. and an inch of snow fell in the first hour. 

 It has been quite the storm since then. The wind has blown all night and this was our back door this morning. 

And our neighbor's house. Lots of places have the same issue of drifting snow.

It is suppose to stop snowing around noon today. 

Lifestyle

How do you prepare for a storm was yesterday's question. We had everything so we prepared to just hunker down. 

I did fold some laundry, did another load, and helped with the puzzle. We did get more done on it. The Spousal Unit is working all over the puzzle while I am anal and am honing into one area. I'm not finding what I want so I will have to work on another area next. 

Sewing

My goal was to finish the dress but I did. 

 But now I am going back to fix the back of the dress. That means undoing the back seam, unpicking the serged waistline, and undoing one back part of the skirt. I forgot to turn under a piece at the waist of the skirt. I was tired, I was rushing, and I will own my error. 

Knitting

I worked on the hat last night and have started the pattern. If I am not too tired, I may have most of it done tonight. 

Today

Shoveling snow is the name of the game today. I have to help as there is a lot of it to be removed from the deck and driveway. If I am not too tired, I will start fixing the mistake on the dress and work on the hat. 

Until the next time....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment