Friday, February 19, 2021

A Drive In The Sunshine

Yesterday was a colder day with a high of -6C. The sun shone which made it a great day. This morning, the low was -11C at 8 a.m. The sun is shining as we await periods of snow tonight. We could see a high of -4C today.

Lifestyle

As the sun was shining, we headed out to get apples and books. We thoroughly enjoyed our time out of the house. We really needed it and we didn't rush. We didn't do shopping in New Minas except to get a new can opener and whisks. 

There were 2 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. We have cases in all health regions in the province at this time so we are looking for exposure sites prior to going shopping. 

Elliott was being a funny guy last night. He was between cuddly and snarky while lying on the couch beside me. I tucked the blanket under his belly and he enjoyed that after he tried to bite me. 

Sewing

I had some time in the sewing room and made the last mask to go to BC. I then cut bias strips and made 4 meters of piping which will also go to BC.

I am now going to work on the rest of the list though I know it won't all be done this month. 

Knitting

The second sleeve is almost done. It was an easy knit. Next up will be the shawl collar. 

Today

I was out to get groceries early this morning so we are ready for the storm. A bit of housework will be done, some sewing, and knitting to fill out the day. 

Until the next time........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment