Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Projects Finished

Yesterday started out sunny and then got cloudy. The temperature rose all day and at midnight it was 14C. It is starting to cool off now (12C at 7 a.m.) and will be 0C by tomorrow morning. A 1/2" of rain fell during the night. 

Lifestyle

We headed out yesterday for a drive and got apples from our favorite store in Coldbrook. It was good to be out and doing something rather than sit at home and mope. 

Sewing

I did quite a bit of sewing yesterday. I finished up everything for daughter. I can do mitered corner hems in my sleep. She had sent me 2 meters of home decor fabric and I got a lot of items for her. 
There are 2 cushion covers, table runner, table topper and 2 place mats. I had to piece the table runner to get it long enough but it looks okay. It was boxed up and shipped. 
The bonus - the cutting table has nothing on it. A first for quite a while. Next on the list is a test pattern for a vest. 

Knitting

It was a good day with knitting. I finished the scarf and will be boxing it up for the future. 
I have most of one ball (50 gr) of this yarn left but will think about it later on. I'm not sure what I can make from it unless I do something for the dolls. Next up is to finish a doll's sweater I started months ago. 

Today

After doing some housework, I will be working on the test pattern (vest). I do have to go out for a bit but will do it in the late afternoon. I will be working on the doll's sweater tonight to try and get it done. It is one of two UFO's that need to be finished. 
Until the next time........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment