Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Outdoor Decorating Almost Done

Yesterday was a beautiful warm day. The high got to 12C and this morning's temperature was 6C. We are starting to cool off for a change in weather tonight. 

Lifestyle

We headed out in good time to get groceries. With the nice weather we wanted to finish up the Christmas lights. That was done before lunch. It was so much nicer doing it in warmer, calmer weather than the day before. 
We have only 1 50ft string of lights for the front door. But, when we were putting things away after the flood, I found a box that had 2 50ft strings of mini lights in it. I got them all up and was thrilled with the results. The flower pot and lamp are on one side and the snow shovel will be on the other side of the door. 
There is one battery pack of lights left (yellow) that I may use in the house. I'm working on an idea right now. 

Sewing

I got 2 napkins sewn (lobster fabric) yesterday afternoon. Four are now done and 6 left to go. I also have to sew up grandson's pajama pants and I may test a doll's dress before I shut down the machines and take them in for servicing. 

Knitting

I started the Picot sweater yesterday and got 20 rows knit. I quite like the pattern and will be knitting it several more times in the next year. This one is white and is going to be paired with a blue and white skirt. 
I will be testing another pattern next week. It is a coat and matching hat. Lots of detail on this one so I will be reading the pattern carefully and watching less YouTube videos while knitting. 

Today

I'm off to WW today as tomorrow is suppose to be nasty (snow and rain). I have a few things to buy and would love to be home by noon or shortly there after. I am hoping to sew 2 more napkins and will knit this evening. 
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment