Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Productive Day

Yesterday was cool and the high during the day got to 3C. The temperature got to 9C during the night and it rained. This morning the wind is blowing, the temperature is dropping, and it is cold out there. 0C and it feels like -7C.

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning we went for a drive. Up to Coldbrook and got apples. We came home, did some business in town and was home by noon. A productive morning out of the house. 

Sewing

I traced grandson's pajama bottoms adding 5" to the length. I didn't cut them out yet as I want to measure to make sure they are long enough. 
I also cut out dolly drawers. I had a good run at them and only had to zig zag one seam where I missed with the serger. The waistband can now be added. They are really cute and shouldn't take too long to finish. 

Knitting

I knit on grandson's sock last night and am almost done the foot on it. I could be starting the toes sometime tonight. It will be great to have them done. Two more UFOs and I'm caught up on my projects. Then I can start new projects for the dolls. 

Today

A day to do housework, laundry, sewing and knitting. A perfect day to work inside.
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment