Friday, November 15, 2019

One Reading Pillow Done, Another One Started

Our weather has everything from 1.5-2" of rain with a high of 17C on Tuesday to -6C with snow flurries on Wednesday to sunny and 1C yesterday. This morning it is 4C with shower or rain today. And the high is to get to 10C. 

Lifestyle

We have pretty much stayed at home with the crazy weather. I've done work on the family tree but put it to bed for a few days. I have a lot more to do so need to take breaks from it. 

Health

I headed into Sackville to get weighed and am down another .7 lb. I'm happy that I'm getting the weight I put back on off again. Goals are being set weekly now as we learned a lot about the new programs and got a lovely planner to use. First small goal is to get a 10 lb. charm. 

Sewing

I finished the reading pillow and was miffed. The pocket and back are on upside down. Wasn't noticeable until I was done. 
It is for the library for January's draw. 
I started December's pillow and here is the fabric. 
The quilting is being done in lime green thread (1 spool will get partly used up). The pocket lining and handle will be in a lime green Christmas fabric. The pillow forms I buy are a lot cheaper than the ones I bought in BC and everything else comes from the stash. A big win all the way around. 

Knitting

I cast on and have knit about half of the second sleeve. It is going faster as I know the pattern and what to expect. I'd love to finish it and start on the scarf tonight. No pictures yet. 

Today

I want to do a tiny bit of housework, the budget and then sew in the afternoon. Tonight will be knitting. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment