Saturday, November 16, 2019

Frustration Over Book Work

Yesterday was a lovely day with a high of 12C. No rain, warmish winds. This morning it is -4C and, at the moment, it is snowing. It is suppose to be cool for 2 days and the warmer and wet. 

Lifestyle

I did a bit of housework and one load of laundry yesterday morning. I sat down to do October's budget in the spreadsheet and didn't finish it until 3:15 p.m. For the life of me, I couldn't get it to balance. I printed off the bank statement a second time, started over, and got it to balance. I put it away mentally exhausted and frustrated as I couldn't figure out why it took so long. 

Sewing

I put away what I had bought the other day, got grandson's flannel upstairs ready to launder, and left the room. 

Knitting

I worked on the doll's sweater and am now on the scarf part. It is coming along and may be done Sunday evening. I do like the pattern as it is different. 

Today

I really need to do more laundry and housework this morning and the sew on the Christmas pillow this afternoon. Knitting tonight. 
Until the next time....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment