Friday, November 22, 2019

Discouraged - Not Enough Fabric For A Project

Though yesterday was cool, it was brighter than Wednesday. The wind blew cold though. Today is warmer and is suppose to get to 9C. 

Lifestyle

After a bad night's sleep, I was tired yesterday. After cleaning more of the couch, I stopped and rested. My energy was gone. 
I did put away the items I had bought at Ikea. They are for Christmas. 
These cute little lamps are battery operated and are to be on the Christmas tree. But they are perfect for dolls to hold. Mine will be on the tree this year but will be out for props for the dolls. 
I also got this lantern for the dining room. I loved it when I saw it displayed in Ikea. 

Sewing

Before lunch, I worked on the new doll. I wet her hair and brushed it out. Though she had never been played with, she had a few rats at the ends of her hair from it being in a few different hairstyles (mom's doing). While it dried, I put a few outfits on her. She is slimmer bodied than the other two dolls so I know she is newer. I ended up waiting for her hair to dry and took this picture of her. 
After playing with her, I decided to work on a bag using scraps of fabric. It didn't work out as the fabric scraps were too small. I folded it up and put it away and walked out of the sewing room discouraged. I need to think of something to sew from the fabric I have. 

Knitting

I got grandson's first sock ready to start the toe. I set up the second sock and am ready to knit the foot on it. Once done, I will switch colors to do the toes. It will be nice to have these socks done and out of the way. Only 2 small UFOs to do after that. Then I can start knitting new items. 

Today

 After yesterday's day, I will get more housework done, do some sewing while I am thinking or I may scrap it all and go shopping. Who knows at this time. 
Until the next time.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment