Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Knitting UFOs Completed

The temperature dropped until it was 3C at noon. There was a cold wind blowing in also. The temperature remained static for most of the day (as did the wind). Today it is 3C with little or no wind. The sun is  suppose to shine and it is to get to 9C.

Lifestyle

I vacuumed the floors and washed them. When I was almost finished I looked down a stretch of the hardwood and you could see circular scratch marks on the floor. The previous owners Roomba scratched the floor while it was cleaning. At least their dog didn't make all the scratch marks on the floor. 
While the Spousal Unit was out trimming the rose bushes and covering them with burlap, I hauled the ladder out and started to put up the Christmas lights. I got the 2 strings up around the garage door. With the wind blowing and the temperature dropping, we both got chilled to the bone. I did put the tub with the artificial flowers in it on the front porch. 

Sewing

I did go down and look at the napkins I need to hem. I was so cold that I went back upstairs, grabbed the hot water bottle and went to bed to warm up. 

Knitting

I finished the doll shoes. They fit the doll but I found out they are for American Girl dolls not the Gotz dolls. As I call them the trial and error shoes, I had a chuckled at that. 
I found the Gotz sized shoes. My next attempt at this will be boots which are Gotz size. When done the shoes, I had finished up all the knitting UFOs. 
I cast on a hat for an outfit I made some time ago. It is a sweater, mitts, and scarf and needed a hat. It is a nice pattern and I was done by bedtime. Pictures to come with it on the doll. 

Today

The list isn't too long but time consuming. Groceries, outside lights, napkins, and starting a new knitting project. I will be busy. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment