It is hard to believe that 1/4 of 2018 is gone. It has been a busy quarter in the sewing room.
Month by Month
- Getting over the flu was the biggest priority in January but I did get the stash on the shelving unit while recovering.
- The Oscar dress was sewn after being started in Kamloops and packed for moving. Happy to have it done.
- Started the knitting bag for daughter-in-law's Christmas present.
- Knit a black turtleneck sweater for Anna and started socks for grandson.
- Knit a denim blue dish cloth. The first of 10 from a book I bought.
- Thought the Spousal Unit had the early stages of dementia but he was dealing with recovering from being extremely sick.
- Doll sized necklaces were made for Anna to wear with her sweaters.
- Leggings sewn for the dolls. Six pairs to be exact.
- Infinity scarves made for the dolls.
- Sewed and blinged a t-shirt for Kate.
- Daughter-in-laws knitting bag was finished. Turned out to be really cute.
- Wall hanging done to being put together with plastic rings.
- Modified and sewed 2 pairs of black wool slacks for the dolls.
- Three grey newsboy caps knit for the dolls.
- Knit spring colored and a black turtleneck sweaters for Kate.
- Finished knitting socks for grandson's birthday.
- Sewed up two more bling t-shirts for Anna and a doll I hope to get.
- Sewed up three pairs of peach colored jeans for the dolls.
- Knit daughter a messy bun hat and then knit a newsboy hat for the dolls.
- Modified heavily the messy bun hat pattern for the dolls and made 4 hats for Anna. Kate can't wear them due to her hair style.
- Made a double sided fleece blanket for grandson's Easter gift.
- Sewed up Easter outfits for the dolls.
- Knit a black Back to School sweater for Anna and a white one for Kate.
- Crocheted a cowl for Anna and knit a matching messy bun hat out of an oatmeal with denim flecks.
- Made four necklaces for the dolls.
- Finished a sweater where I am knitting in beads on the yoke.
- Finished a sweater that is a premature baby size for Anna.
- Finished a red short sleeved sweater for Anna of which I learned how to add beads using a crochet hook.
- Started socks for grandson where I will do a new heel technique.
I am looking forward to seeing what I will sew and knit in the next quarter of the year. I will also be outside doing more yard work which I do enjoy.Until the next time..........................