Sunday, May 01, 2016

Awake and Alert

Yesterday was another warm day with lots of sunshine. Today is to be sunny and warmer. It is a beautiful morning so far.

Lifestyle

The Spousal Unit slept on and off during the morning and then sat out in the sunshine in the afternoon. He is feeling better but is not 100%. It will take a few days for him to get over this.
I worked a full 8 hour shift. The manager kept me busy doing things so I wouldn't feel tired but not so much I would feel miserable. It was a great day even if I was tired. The high school student is going through the notions book and checking all items prior to inventory. She found a spool of trim on the bottom shelf of the laces for 50 cents a meter. It was exactly what she wanted for on her graduation dress. I can't wait to see pictures of her dress.
Last evening I was exhausted after I sat for 20 minutes. I went to bed early and slept well. I feel so much better this morning.

Today

We are heading out to Daughter's to deliver some plants, have lunch, and visit for a bit. I am sure we won't get much done at home today but that is fine.
Until tomorrow................................

No comments:

Post a Comment