LifestyleElliott met his sitter yesterday morning. He ran away when he first saw her but within 10 minutes he had made friends with her. By the time she left, he was rubbing her legs. All will be well with him.
Our trip over the Rocks was great. In the grand scheme of things, I ordered a cart in Vancouver to pick us up and take us to the terminal to Edmonton. Prior to boarding, the Spousal Unit was called to see if he needed the cart to take him down the ramp to the plane. After a good laugh, he walked down. The walk up the ramp to the airport was a lot longer and the Spousal Unit did walk a lot slower. He was tired when we got into the car to come to the house. He is feeling much better this morning.
SewingI am still following The Vivienne Files and her take on the denim, stone, pink, and soft blue wardrobe. Today she is talking about accessories.
- I would replace the bone boots with a sheen with navy boots. Same with the purse.
- I love her scarves in blue and will be knitting a variegated denim scarf if I can get the yarn.
- I need to look at ballet flats and see if they will okay for work. If not I need to look at high end shoes in navy. Wearing runners every day is great for my feet but I need a change of footwear.
- My watch is a garmin in black and blue. I wear it to track how far I walk each day at work.
- I love the blue bracelet but am not sure if I would wear one. It is on the wait and see list.
- No to sandals. Not allowed to wear them. No support.
- I have aquamarine earrings that I need to find and wear.
- Canvas running shoes, in my mind, have no support. But the price of the Tommy Bahama, you should feel like you are walking on air.
- The fabric purses are so nice and I can do a take on them.
- The necklaces are nice but I only wear a fine gold chain.
- A navy or denim scarf is perfect and I need to look at the fabric to see if I can make one.
- Sunglasses will be my regular glasses with transition lens. No other way around that one.
I continue to read the book Canada Knits and am thoroughly enjoying it.
I hope to start socks for Grandson today. He continues to wear the ones I have knit for him.
TodayGrandson and I are suppose to make pickles. That is all that is on the agenda.