Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Exhausted And Burnt Out

 Yesterday was our last warm day for a bit. The high got to 27.3C with a humidex of 32C. This morning it was 18C and raining. The high today is suppose to be 25C with showers. 

Lifestyle

We ended up having to take DH to the hospital as he was having a lot of issues with his medication, agitation, and his arm hurting. They have admitted him and have him sedated to help him stay calm. I am not visiting him as I am still a trigger and a target. Family is visiting with him at this time. 

I didn't get a lot done yesterday as I was exhausted and my body was screaming for me to rest. I will be taking it easy while I am alone taking care of myself so I can recuperate. 

I won't be posting as much as much but will let you know what is happening as time goes on and I start sewing again. I am looking forward to embroidering the soutache design onto the skirt of the dress and doing any adjustments necessary. I am also hoping to clean up the sewing room as it is a mess. 

Until the next time.........................................................

4 comments:

  1. Please take care of yourself and rest while you can. Best wishes to you, DH and your family, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 PM

    As odd as it sounds maybe it is a good thing for you so that you can have some rest, both mentally and physically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:48 PM

    I forgot to sign my name on the message I just sent.
    Donna Wicks
    Wickscraft @shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:50 PM

    I've been following your story and I wanted to stop in & give you some internet hugs.

    ReplyDelete